Tuesday 1 November 2016

THE BUSINESS OF FILM ONLINE COURSE

During the half term, I used the website Futurelearn to gain more knowledge on my understanding of the film industry. By doing this course it shows I have interest in film, as well as it being extremely useful to me as it helped me with what is needed to produce a film and all the stages it requires.  
This course has helped me gain experience in how to start my own film opening as it gives you advise on how to market the film to a particular audience and the ways of selling a film.
                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Explain what you have learned that is relevant to your own film making and distribution. Remember the evaluation questions that you will have to answer, for example, about your audience and how you reach them.

    ReplyDelete