Wednesday 16 November 2016

TWITTER

This is my Twitter account.












At the beginning of the term we were asked to create a Twitter account and follow people and institutions that were relevant to our media work. Some of the things I follow include 'Screen International', 'Sony' and 'Film London'. By having a Twitter account it has enabled me to keep up to date with what is going on in the world of media, moreover it helps me with my ideas and getting inspiration. According to Alan Rusbridger 'Its a highly effective way of spreading ideas, information and content'. Twitter would also be an effective place to market my film opening as it is often 'where things happen first'. There are so many users that are able to re-tweet and like posts that your work would just get spread around, all the while you would be gaining more followers who had an interested in your ideas.


CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. Excellent to have organized this. Now link it so that it appears on your blog. Read (and quote) Rusbridger's article for the reasons that are relevant to you.

    ReplyDelete